Sometimes you need to know more about your audience to target your content. Sometimes you need to control who gains access to your content. Sometimes you need to nudge your registrants to convert them to attendees.
Making your conferencing platform’s registration work – or working around its limitations – isn’t always easy. That’s where Intellor expertise – with both technology and its application to use cases like All Hands events, earnings calls and media briefings – can help.
Every day, we enable enterprise and government organizations to promote access widely or to closely control invitees. We set boundaries around who can register or what’s prerequisite to registration approval. We send reminders that help convert registrants to attendees. We collect information that helps planners refine content or helps restrict access to only those who need to know.
We know how to get the best from your technology, and we can employ our proprietary Intellor® Event Management System for more specialized requirements. Every day, we help clients to:
- Ask registrants the right questions to shape content – collecting questions for panelists in advance, for example
- Ask registrants the right questions to control access – such as using registrants’ organizations to determine registration approval
- Ensure that only the right people can register – allowing only registrants using a .gov domain, for example
- Ensure that only the right people are invited
- Issue reminders – including custom content – that help convert registrants to attendees
- Send follow-ups that extend the life of webinar content and encourage ongoing engagement
If you could use expert advice on the ins-and-outs of getting the right people to attend your webinar, Intellor can help.